Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Crank The Sheild event report: Not as difficult as working for a living and much more unique.

I've just completed a most challenging event that I've been prepping for since either August 2009, March, or July of this year depending on how extensive you need to evaluate 'training'.  Many thanks to first Sandy for riding with me while I re-kindled the MTB flame, my cousin John for encouraging me into the full CTS experience, Alex for polishing my training in hardcore style, Luke @ FITS for kicking my hamstrings into high gear, Claire for supporting my distraction, and myself for reinforcing that hobbies like this are especially worthwhile due to being both enjoyable and healthy.

Overall this has been a fantastic experience.  For details on the 230KM mountain bike race and how it stacks up in terms of commitment refer to the offical site here: http://www.cranktheshield.com/  In subsequent posts I will details the phases of the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home